We have 2 stations available for Gift Card purchases:
- Information Desk: Level 4 Entrance 2 Monday to Saturday 09:00 – 19:00 Sunday & Public Holidays 09:00 – 17:00
- Centre Management Offices: Level 3 Entrance 3 Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
What do I need?
- In terms of FICA legislation and our Gift Card purchase process, please can we request that you present a valid copy of your identification when you purchase a Gift Card.
The kiosk personnel will simply scan your ID document, passport or driver’s license using a scanning device situated inside the kiosk.
Our Gift Card is intended for use within Ballito Junction Regional Mall ONLY.
- Cash is not accepted. Only Debit & Credit Cards will be accepted.
Other important info
- Gift Cards can be purchased for any amount between R50 and R5000 and are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
Should you wish to purchase cards of a larger value, more than one card will be issued.
- Remember to sign the signature panel upon receipt of your Gift Card.
- The Gift Card cannot be replenished. Once all the funds have been used, please destroy the card.
- The Gift Card is accepted at all our stores within Ballito Junction Regional Mall.
- Your Gift Card can be spent in stages, but remember to check your balance regularly.
For balance enqueries
- Visit the information kiosk
- Visit Centre Management Offices
- Call 0861 101210 (Tutuka) or 083 918 7700
- Visit www.whatsonmycard.com
Corporate gift cards purchases:Should you wish to purchase Gift Cards for your company, please send an email to Lungi Dlomo (Corporate Sales Assistant) email@example.com with the following information:
- The company name;
- The company’s VAT number;
- The Company’s Registration number
- The company’s physical address or PO Box number
- Quantity and denominations of cards required and;
- Contact number, ID number and email address, all the information will be kept for record purposes.
- The details of the person who will be collecting the vouchers from the mall including full name, with the ID book or Driver’s License copy.
Once payment has been received either via EFT or credit card (credit card holder needs to be present; maximum of R150k per transaction), we will arrange for the Gift Cards to be collected.
We require a 24 hour notice after confirmation of payment between Mondays and Fridays to collate your order.
For all other gift cards queries please call Lungi on 032 586 1130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org